Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Loaf Bread

I did it, I did it, I did it! My first perfect loaf of bread! :)

This is exactly a milk loaf recipe. Instead of water, the recipe calls for milk. The texture is very soft. Baked this last night.

This loaf of Rolled Oats Bread just came out of the oven. I preheated the oven too early and was impatient so I did not wait till it rise to the height of the loaf tin ;(

But, it is still very soft and while writing this post, the smell of the bread is so inviting. This loaf is baked especially for Pete as he wanted to go on a diet starting beginning of this year. For the past couple of days I have prepared fruit salad and tuna salad for his lunch. Thought for a change, I make him a healthy sandwich for lunch tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Irene & Peter,
    It's really wonderful to follow yr baking news in FB. They made me hunger for more esp more of yr sharing & joy & success & feel God blessings in yr household. Your sharings give me indirect encouragements and a beautiful role model for me to admire & feel God's warmth.
    God Bless !!

    Christina & CS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Christina & CS,

    Thank you for writing and for your encouragement to continue blogging on GOD's goodness and what He is doing in our lives to encourage brothers and sisters in Christ to perserve on - we can do all things with Christ Who strengthens us :) May the LORD bless you and CS with a deeper knowledge of Him this 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete