Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nice in France

January this year, I followed my husband, Peter, to his annual sales conference at Saint-Paul-de-Vence in Nice, France. It's a beautiful medieval village on top of a hill. He went there for work but I went shopping and sightseeing :)

Saint-Paul-de-Vence
Peter and his boss, Ross


The below pictures were taken in Eze, a charming village where you find the Fragonard Perfume Factory. I took a tour of the factory and bought some parfum and eau de toilette.



Next, the lady tourist guide showed me the famous old casion, Hotel de Paris and Cafe de Paris in Monte Carlo.


We proceeded to Monaco to see the Princes Palace and changing of guards.


These are only some of the many pictures I took in Nice. We also visited Barcelona in Spain during this trip to Europe. When I find time to sort out the pictures, I will upload and share them with you. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment