Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to me :)



Yes! I turned 47 yesterday :) Praise the Lord!



My family woke up at 7.10am in the morning for the cake-cutting as I had to leave for my worship duty at 7.50am. It was quite a memorable day for me. My husband ordered a bouquet of red roses for me. My daughter did a painting for me, and my son presented me with an exercise mat for my Jazz. Ontop of that 2 of our ex-CG friends, took the trouble to visit us at home with a big box of Merci chocolates and a bottle of red fruity wine. Some more ... our good friend came all the way from Clementi to pass me a few CDs and some jellies he had made.




It was indeed a joyful day especially when I had the priviledge to sing for my Creator on my birthday. I also had lunch with my husband at Ivins and dinner with the family at Mussle Guys in Vivio City.

Thank you Father in heaven, for being with me these past 46 years. I look forward to many more years of loving You, serving You and learning to be more like You :)


When I survey the wondrous cross,
On which the Prince of glory died
My richest gain I count but loss,
And pour contempt on all my pride.
Forbid it Lord, that I should boast
Save in the death of Christ, my God
All the vain things that charm me most
I sacrifice them to His blood.
See from His heard, His hands, His feet
Sorrow and love flow mingled down
Did ever such love and sorrow meet
Or thorns compose so rich a crown.
Were the whole realm of nature mine
That were an offering far too small
Love so amazing, so divine
Demands my soul, my life, my all.

No comments:

Post a Comment