Sunday, October 7, 2012

Another inspired Peom by Peter


Like a lone willow tree
I stand alone weeping
Why O Lord has it got to be me!
Choose someone else this burden to share
For I alone this heavy load can't bear
I mourn and weep for men and women who should know better
To obey and live the Truths in Thy letter
Alas the sun is setting fast
Perhaps the time for Thy Truths men hold fast has past
And soon Thy Son will rise on us.
I weep for my sins that has caused Thy death and sorrow
And hope as Thou has bestowed for a bright and perfect tomorrow
Where Thy Name forever I'll praise
And the anthem of the cross forever raised!

(Copyright Peter Loh
Lower Seletar Reservoir 7.10.12,18:32, hr 111
Sent from my iPhone)
(Added by Irene:)
Come Lord, come, your servant await your second coming,
Where there will be no more tears, no more sorrow.
In the land of no tomorrows,
We will worship the King of kings and enjoy Him forever !

No comments:

Post a Comment