Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More Hand Kneaded Bread... :)

Baked these 3 variations; Kaya, Milo and Chocolate Chips plus Sunflower Seeds with Almond buns last week but I did not have the time to post them. Am now trying to clear my backlog of pictures so I can move on as I bake more and take more pictures :)




I added sunflower seeds, almonds and sesame seeds into batch of buns. They are very nutty and I simply love them, especially when you toast them slightly. Yum, yum! Will definitely make more of these again :)



I "cheated' and bought a bottle of pandan kaya for my Kaya buns. Did not have time to make my own kaya. My mother-in-law requested for Kaya buns so I made her some :) Oh, btw, my husband loves kaya on toast too :)



I divided the one recipe of dough into 3 batches. These are the Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips and Milo powder which I put into one batch.

Baked these in church last Friday with some ladies - they made baguettes, Annabel and I made these for the Saturday Run N Brisk Walk teams. We had tuna, lettuce, tomatoes, bananas and Nutella to go with these buns. Don't they look pretty? They tasted good as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment