Sunday, August 21, 2011

Blessed 49th to my better half



We celebrated Peter's 49th birthday today at Triple Three



The birthday "boy" with his two precious children.





Pete and Eliza outside 333



The buffet spread here is quite good and we ate till we were satisfied :)



Naan with mutton curry, asparagus with tepanyaki beef, tempura with wagyu beef.


Eliza posting next to a nice Volkswagen at the hotel's carpark.





I baked two Blueberry Cheesecakes and sent them down by taxi to Raffles Town Club on Friday afternoon for Peter's birthday surprise last evening at dinner with the EFC Combined Choir. He did not expect it and was very pleased that a choir of 50+ strong sang him a birthday song.






I also baked him the above heart-shaped Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese frosting. Since today is his actual day, I brought it to church this morning to celebrate with some of the CG members and church friends.



After church the birthday "boy" wanted to go to the range to use the new golf clubs we got him for his birthday. So I accompanied him. While he practiced his golf, I did my Precepts homework on the book of Matthew.



I hope my dear husband had a memorable birthday with so many people singing to him and sending him well wishes. I hope he knows that besides GOD, he is loved and appreciated by many.

Blessed 49th Birthday dear Peter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment