Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Teacher's Day and Chocolates

These are boxes of individually packed Lemon Tarts which I baked for Eliza's teachers. I typed and printed the words "Thank You (with spacing for Eliza to write each teacher's name, etc.) and "Happy Teacher's Day" on green and pink paper, cut and pasted with double-sided tape. Very simple but it turned out quite nicely especially with Eliza's special touch of personalized words of thanks to each individual teacher.
On our way out of the JC, I took a picture of the students dressed in their school tee-shirts. What a colourful sight.
I enjoy making my own chocolate truffles nowadays, especially when my family and friends love eating them. I use good quality chocolates with 60+% cocoa and I do not add any sugar. This time round, I made two versions of chocolates with liqueur. The ones above are Almond Mocha Truffles with coffee liqueur.

These Mango Lemon truffles are made with Mango liqueur and some lemon zest. My CG will get to enjoy them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment