Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Pleasant Weekend


Last Sunday my family celebrated my 48th Birthday at Hai Tien Lo. This is a picture of the sunset at around 7.30pm which I managed to capture with my Sony handphone.

The view on the 37th Floor was breathtaking and we enjoyed some very fine Cantonese cuisine such as authentic shark fins with whole abalone, mini buddha jump over the wall, pan fried beef, etc. It was rather costly but Peter says I deserve more than this :)

Then, on Monday, my actual birthday, Annabel made me this lovely herb bread. The texture is very soft, very fragrant and even better than some of the bread I use to buy from the bakery shops!

I baked the above Apple Crips for the church staff that morning to brighten their day :)

Peter bought this Blackforest Cheesecake from Bakerin, Vivio City and my family sang me a birthday song before Renfred book into the army camp last night.

Thank GOD for a memorable birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment