Monday, July 19, 2010

Feeding our souls

I am so excited when I visited Precept website this morning. Their doctrine is quite sound and I wanted to share with you good finds. You can listen to different topics and from different speakersWoodrow Kroll spoke on things that mega churches should take note of from Rev 2 - The church of Ephesus. JESUS commented this church for 7 good things they did. That's a lot! This message is also applicable both for the corporate church and for our own personal life. What happened when the church or when we allow sin or other things to little by little fill up and blurr our vision? Find out the 4 things that we can do to find success as a Church/Christian.

Check out http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/back-to-the-bible/listen/ephesus-the-successful-megachurch-121069.html to learn more.

As we are now in the last days, let's encourage one another to be rooted in GOD's Word so that when confronted by false doctrines, we know what GOD's Word says and can stand firm on our solid ROCK.
"My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' Name.

Chorus:
On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

V2
When darkness seems to hide His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace.
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

V3
His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

V4
When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh may I then in Him be found.
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne

No comments:

Post a Comment