Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Toy and more presents :)

This is my new toy which Peter bought me today. He wanted to buy me a dress watch as my birthday present but I chose a guitar instead :)
I have been wanting to learn how to play the guitar for the past few years but have been lazy and procrastinated. I learnt some basic chords during the past years but did not have the discipline to practice on Peter's guitar as the guitar neck was too broad for me. Now that I own a guitar of my own and with a neck that is narrower, more comfortable for my hand and fingers, I hope to be able to practice and play and sing praises to GOD :)
I pray that I will be disciplined enough to practice and to "jam" with Peter as and when possible. We did our first "jam" tonight and it was quite fun :)

Besides the guitar, I got this lovely necklace, custom-made, from Rebecca also as a birthday present today. Isn't it beautiful?

There's more... Peter also got me this pretty set of Misaki pearls from his last trip to Australia.
Wow, am overwhelmed with so many gifts. Am grateful and I thank GOD for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment