Friday, May 7, 2010

Chocolate Fudge Cake

My cousin bakes very well. She is able to bake Chocolate Fudge Cake as good as the one you buy from Lana.

She gave me her recipe over the phone last week. I tried it out today. Hmmm the taste is there but I need to work more on the fudge - the one I made is not as smooth as the one my cousin makes.

The is the chocolate fudge. It has cocoa, butter, agar agar powder, sugar, cream, milk and rum.

I baked the chocolate cake in a square tin and divided it into two. Let them cool before assembling the whole cake.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Irene! I was searching for a choc fudge cake recipe and came across your post. Your cake looks amazingly delicious! I was wondering if it's possible for you to share the recipe for the chocolate fudge (cream) with me? I would be so grateful if you could! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete