Saturday, May 1, 2010

Birthday Cake with Hershey Chocolate Frosting


Yesterday, I made this Birthday Cake for a good friend of ours. As you can see from the inside of the cake, I had 4 layers and in between each layer I frosted them with Chocolate Frosting.

I baked two tins of butter sponge cakes; one original flavour and the other I added some cocoa powder.


I let them cool and then divided the two cakes into 4 pieces. Since I am not a professional at this, it took about 3/4 of the day to bake and assemble it.

This is the final result. I used ready made Cadbury Orange Chocolate snaps for the decoration. Some of our band members commented that they looked like potato chips coated in chocolate :)
Even though it is a few days early, RY, hope you enjoy the cake and have a wonderful year ahead. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment