Monday, October 13, 2014

Shekinah's Breakfast cum Ice Cream Sunday, 12 Oct 2014

 
Isn't this a lovely picture of brothers and sisters in the Body of Christ?  Last Sunday, they were treated to a cone of homemade ice cream each, with 3 flavours; Vanilla and Berries (used one pod of vanilla - no artificial flavouring and homemade berry jam), Mango and Orange (pure mango and orange zest also no artificial favouring) and Kahlua Coffee. 
 
This is also in line with the WEFC 50th Anniversary of thanksgiving for the Body of Christ.  It's amazing we are all beautifully and wonderfully made by GOD, very different in many ways, but yet we serve one Lord and Master, Jesus Christ.  
 
May I never lose the wonder of GOD's mercy and amazing grace
May I ever bless His Name and sing His praise
May I ever be grateful and thankful for His salvation, love and grace
May You, Lord Jesus, ever be first in my life all of my days.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment