Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy 49th Birthday!

Eliza did this colourful, cheerful cupcake droddle for me. I simply love it :) Thank you dear Eliza. GOD blessed you with such a wonderful talent :)



My dear husband drew 49 hearts and gave me this card.


He also bought me this lovely purple gold diamond cross from Lee Wah Jewelery (my Chinese name is Lee Wah so must buy from there lah ;))


Last surprise of the day from my dear husband :)




The pretty pink bible bag from Precious Moments is from Annabel. It fits my Precept Study Bible perfectly. The cool set of chopping boards is from our good friend, Ser Khiam. Thanks Annabel and Ser Khiam :)



Eliza chose this chocolate cake from Breaktalk. We celebrated my birthday at Greenwood Avenue Pepperoni Pizza last Sunday as a family. Today Renfred helped me mop the floors, Pete took off a day from work and together with Renfred we had Peranakan lunch at Baba Inn followed by a massage. What more can I ask? Thank you my dear, for a wonderful day:)


Father in heaven, thank You for seeing me through yet another year. Thank you for Your sustaining Grace, Your Love, Your provision and Your Faithfulness to me and to my family. Blessed be the Name of the LORD ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment