Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Busy Weekend

Thank GOD for seeing me through this weekend. I baked 3 Cheesecakes on Friday; my bro-in-law ordered 2 for his dear wife's 50th Birthday; 1 for birthdays of 2 worship leaders. Plus an order of Egg Tarts on Saturday, which I had to meet the dateline of 5.30pm for delivery. So after our morning rehearsal for today's Church Dedication Service, I rushed home, had a quick fish nasi lemak lunch which I tar pou from the coffee shop near church, and immediately started baking the egg tarts. Thank GOD also for a meaningful Dedication Service today, where most of us rededicated ourselves to the LORD. May He forgive our sins, hear our prayers and heal and restore. II Chron 7:14.


This is my first attempt at tempering chocolates. White chocolate plates with Dark Chocolate wordings.





Almost everyone who tasted the above Ultimate Strawberry Cheesecake last night at my sis-in-law's 50th Birthday BBQ celebration, lovingly prepared by her husband, love it. Another bro-in-law said I could sell them at S$100/- each (to me it's not the money but am happy that he thinks it is worth that much ;) )

This was the Blueberry with Cherry topping Cheesecake I baked for two of our worship leaders. As usual, there's lots of fresh blueberries in the filling. I just love using berries because I love eating them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment