Saturday, April 9, 2011

Durian and Walnut Muffins and Durian Egg Tarts

Last evening I bought some durians from Woodgrove. Then ideas kept coming to my mind.... ;)Let's make some Durian Muffins. But what can go with Durians??? Vanilla? Walnuts? Why not? :)



So, I woke up at 6am this morning to bake a batch of Durian Walnut Muffins. I did not add anything to the Durians - just pure 100% quality durian flesh which I placed in the centre of the muffins and topped them with walnuts. Had one with a cup of coffee before going to 9am service. Of course, after eating, I gurgled my mouth with Listerine, just in case.... ;)

Shared some of them with 4 PTots teachers and a friend :)


Durian Egg Tarts. My regular client ordered some Original Egg Tarts and I thought, since Durians are in season, I shall make two special Durian Egg Tarts for her. Hope she likes them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment