Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Ultimate Strawberry Cheesecake


I made this Ultimate Strawberry Cheesecake for our 23rd Wedding Anniversay tomorrow. Thank GOD for His faithfulness and blessings these 23 years. We know You will continue to be our Counsellor, Guide, Teacher, Provider, Portion and Shelter as we journey on earth because You are our Covenant-keeping GOD.



Because we had a late lunch, we did not have dinner. SO, we decided to cut this lovely cheesecake tonight :)


We all enjoyed it very much. It is absolutely delicious :) After eating this, Pete is thinking of how to market it for me.

At this stage, it was before I poured my homemade strawberry jam topping.


This just came out of the oven. You could see the chunks of strawberries. I pureed some and cut some of the the strawberries into chunks so that you can really taste the strawberry.



I love to use Oreo cookies for my cheesecake base. I poured the mixture into the Oreo base and bake it in the oven for about 45 minutes.

These are some of the ingredients I use for the Ultimate Strawberry Cheesecake. I bought this cake tin a couple of weeks back and decided to put it to good use :)

Blessed 23rd Anniversary Dear Peter, thank you for loving me and journeying with me all these years. I love you :)

2 comments:

  1. Can I order one for my 21st anniversary? :-) Annabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious Annabel? It will be my honour to bake one for you :)

    ReplyDelete