Sunday, October 24, 2010

Classic Lemon Tart

As I mentioned before, baking is therapeutic for me. After coming back from church today, I baked this Classic Lemon Tart. This recipe is different from the one I used to bake. I like the texture of the filling - it is light and not very lemony. You can enjoy it with whatever fruits you like. I just bought these SA Blueberries. Doesn't it look pretty? It is very delicious too :)


The pastry for this tart crust is quite simple to make and I shall try out more recipes using this basic tart crust :)
Here's the ingredients for the tart crust:
200gm of flour
100gm of butter
1/2 an egg
For the filling:
Juice of 2 lemons and 1 orange,
zest of one lemon
120gm caster sugar
3 eggs
150ml of milk and a teaspoon of cornstarch.

No comments:

Post a Comment