Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pineapple Cranberry Tarts



I love berries - especially cranberries. So I added cranberries to the pineapple filling - see above. It gave a sweet and sour taste to the whole tart - simply delicious :) A really nice variation from the normal pineapple tart.



A couple of customers ordered a few tubs each plus other cookies.
Each tub contains about 30-32 pieces of Pineapple Cranberry Tarts.

One of them, whom I delivered a couple of tubs of Pineapple Cranberry Tarts and Cookies to yesterday afternoon, just smsed me to say her "supplies are depleting" and asked if I am planning to bake more :) I also brought some to church today for a few friends to try and they like them too :)

Am feeling very happy because the people eating my bakes enjoyed them - they are happy - so am I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment