Friday, November 20, 2009

More Baking Orders :)

A friend recommended my bakes to her contacts and I helped to bake the below three types of desserts for one of their meetings. Lemon Tarts, Banana Walnut Cake and Chocolate Cookies.
They wanted 12 pcs of each type.





I baked the 36pcs of the below Blueberry Banana Muffins last Saturday morning for 3 different groups of people in Church.



This week, someone who has tasted my Banana Walnut Cake, ordered a Blueberry Cheesecake for this morning. I baked it late last night after returning from a children's camp.

Our Church's Youth Camp Committee has ordered 140 pcs of Lemon tarts for next week and I need to bake about 8 recipes. Hope they will turn out well.
Thank God for the baking opportunites given to me thus far. Am excited as I await what the Lord has in store for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment