Sunday, April 12, 2009

Secret to Management Success??

One of the things I noticed when I read the first few books of the Bible is how detailed God is. I marvel at the detailed instructions God gave to Moses about the construction of the Tabernacle, what to do and what not to do, the materials to be used, etc.
Yesterday, in Numbers I read about God's detailed instructions for distribution of work for the Tent of Meeting - each tribe and clan to perform a certain task. WOW - He is really our first class Model. He did not ask Moses to check with the people where they would like to serve in but instead He assigned.
Hmmm... I wonder would this help to solve the lack of labourers in the various ministries of our church??? It would be so wonderful to see everyone guided by godly motive, seeing service as an offering to God, celebrating our love and faithfulness to God through all that we do. Things ordained by God leaves no margin for personal bias. No one is inferior or superior. We are all part of the Body of Christ and the priviledge is ours to be able to serve God in gratitude for what Jesus has done for us.
The God we worship is of such high standard in His love, in His justice and in everything. This is really beyond human description and comprehension.
"You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard
Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depth of Your love
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty enthroned above.

And I stand, I stand, in awe of You
I stand, I stand in awe of You
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of You."

No comments:

Post a Comment