Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Surrender


GOD gave me these words when i struggle with so many "Whys". Still learning to surrender bit by bit as i journey with Him as my Guide and Comfort.

V1
Surrender, I must surrender.
All these feelings,
All these anger,
Surrender them to Jesus,
He will understand.
Only He can mend.

V2
Surrender, I must surrender
All these disappoinments.
All these heartaches
Surrender them to Jesus,
He can heal, and He will.

Chorus
Each and every heartache He feels.
Each and every teadrop He sees,
Every lonely moments He knows.
And He has always been there for me.

V3
Surrender, I will surrender.
It's His battle, I'll surrender,
He allows things to happen,
He is in control. I can trust Him so.


V4
Surrender, i will surrender.
For He loves me and He'll save me
Surrender them to Jesus,
He will restore.
Praise Him forevermore!


Isaiah 45: 9-12
9.        "Woe to him who strives with Him who formed him,
             a pot among earthen pots!
            Does the clay say to Him who forms it, ‘What are You making?
            or ‘Your work has no handles’?
10  Woe to him who says to a father, ‘What are you begetting?’
 or to a woman, ‘With what are you in labor?’”
11 Thus says the Lord,
 the Holy One of Israel, and the one who formed him:
“Ask Me of things to come; will you command Me concerning my children and the work of My hands?

12 I made the earth  and created man on it;
it was My hands that stretched out the heavens,
 and I commanded all their host."

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Hittoplay a place where you can have endless entertainment Funny Dog Videos Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, Funny Baby Videos on demand or live is just a click away, Funny Pet Videos
    Life without entertainment is colorless, Videos Jokes and we offer the best entertainment, Funny Soccer that you could have ever experienced. , Website Funny We believe in providing, Kitten Videos latest and the best quality Video experience, Galaxy Update

    ReplyDelete