Thursday, September 18, 2014

Homemade Ice-Cream

Sorry you have to view this picture wrong side up.  I have wasted 15 minutes trying to rotate it but it just does not work ;(  This was the ice-cream maker a good friend of ours gave me for my birthday last year.  I did not touch it till July this year as I do not have enough space in my freezer to leave the tub there for 12 hours before making any ice-cream.  Thus, it took me one year to decide to create a space for this ice-cream tub.  Some procrastination :-D
 
This was my 2nd attempt at homemade ice-cream - Lemony Poppy Ice-Cream topped with homemade blueberry jam :)
Next attempt, Longan Ice-cream.
 
This is one of our favourites - Chempedak Coconut.  Really Yummy delicious ;)

Decided to try Balsamic Strawberry with 100% Maple Syrup.  Surprisingly it turned out very good as well :)
Mango with Absolute Vodka.
 
Rum and Raisins



 

I call this Napoleon Ice-Cream ; Maple Balsamic Strawberry, Rum & Raisin and Mango Absolute Vodka :-)  Guess what I have in mind to make next?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment