Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Peter & Irene in the wilderness - our Isarel trip postings dated 3 - 18 August 2010

 
 
Peter and Irene in the wilderness
 

 
It's Peter's turn to lead Bible Study on John the Baptist this Friday at CG.  He wanted me to help dig out some of our photos of Qumran caves, Jordan River and the Wilderness, taken during our Israel trip in June 2010.  So I decided to read through what was written about 4 years back.

One thing that came to my mind is that I may not remember all the beautiful places we have visited and the lessons learnt during that trip but I must and by His grace, will remember what GOD has done for us, Who Jesus is to me and that I must pledge my allegiance to Him and Him alone. 


Thank You Lord, for saving my soul
Thank You Lord, for making me whole
Thank You Lord, for giving to me
Thy great salvation so rich and free.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment