Sunday, June 12, 2011

Blueberry Streusel Bars, Muffins with Mint Chocolate Filling / Croissants, Pecan N Raisin, Cream Cheese with Cranberry Filling, Bacon N Onion Breads


It has been more than one month since I last wrote on my blog but during this period, I continued to bake very regularly. I have taken some of the pictures of my bakes below.




Blueberry Streusel Bars. Forgot to take the pictures after cutting them ;)


Chocolate Muffins with Mint Chocolate fillings. I had some extra Mint Chocolate in the fridge so I decided to put them into the muffins :) I love mint chocolates but not my daughter ;(


Croissants with tuna and lettuces filling. While shopping with my son at Cold Storage one day, he came across the Prima Croissant pre-mix and encouraged me to try, so I tried. They would have turned out nicer if I had given the dough enough time to rise. They tasted good anyways. Lesson learnt - patience is needed when making bread :)


Unfortunately this Bacon with Onion bread turned out too salty because I was nothing thinking straight when I measured out the salt for the recipe. Otherwise this bread is very fragrant, especially with the baked bacon bits, onions and garlic. Will definitely try this recipe again.


This loaf of Pecan N Raisin Bread has nice texture - soft and I love the toasted Pecan and Raisins in each bite.



I cut the Pecan N Raisin buns diagonally and filled them with Nutella. You can imagine the combination of taste right? ;)



These are Cream Cheese with Cranberry filling buns. I baked them in muffin trays, easier to handle this way. Gave some to my in-laws and they love them. Am suppose to bake another batch for them... akang datang :)

No comments:

Post a Comment