Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fondant Cupcake Class

Last Saturday I attended a Fondant Cupcake Class. This is my first cake lesson thus far in cake baking (besides the one I did at Home Econs during my Secondary School days). This is also my first experience at handling fondant. I won a S$80 voucher through a contest and I only needed to top up S$20 to join this class. Thank GOD for the opportunity to learn how to make Fondant Cupcakes at such a small cost :)
I met a church friend there who also won a voucher and selected the same class. We had fun decorating the cupcakes. This two-tier heart-shaped cake with the roses was the first one I made. I had this for tea yesterday.

This was the last one I made out of the four you see below. As there was not much time left, I did a very simple one. Peter ate this and said it was quite nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment