Friday, November 5, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake


We celebrated 2 of our CG members' birthdays today.


We bought some Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter and Chocolate Ice cream the other day and I quite like the flavour combination. Thus I thought of baking a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake.
I searched the website for a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe but failed to find one that I like so I decided to make one up. Thank GOD it turned out quite well and I am quite satisfied with the result. Many in the CG like it too :)

I used Hershey unsweetened chocolate for this top layer of chocolate ganache.

This is how the peanut butter cheesecake looked without the chocolate ganache. I added 1/2 cup of Skippy Chunky Peanut Butter into the cream cheese mixture thus you see the polka dots on the cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment