Saturday, April 10, 2010

Apple Streusel Pie and Sugar Dough Gingerbread Men with Choco Icing



The same CG member who ordered my first batch of Cinnamon Gingerbread men wanted 40 pcs of pink and blue Gingerbread men for her daughter's Gym mates. So I found this Sugar Cookie Dough recipe and tried out the above. The pink men came out nice but the blue men, because the dough was light yellow, they turned green :)


Then, I decided that I shall make some choco icing and did an outline for each of the men. Hope the children enjoy eating them :)


Made one big and one small Apple Streusel Pies last Friday for CG and for my family. It has been quite some time since I made them. I remember making quite a few of them, many years back, for our church's fund-raising event at KAP. How time ZOOOOOM. KAP was sold a couple of years back and now our church is rebuilding again.

No comments:

Post a Comment