Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Busy Week

Just had a bowl of home-cooked fish slice noodle. Hmmm Satisfying 8-)

Peter and myself joined our church's couple retreat last weekend, first time after 8+years in this church. It was fun and the messages were practical and encouraging. We learnt how to massage our spouses. Now Peter will not complain that I don't know how to massage him :)


I have been baking almost everyday this week. Monday, I baked a Mango Cheesecake for our Ladies' Tuesday bible study. Wednesday, a CG friend ordered Gingerbread men for her daughter's nursery classmates and Blueberry Muffins for her friends.

Last night I baked another lot of Blueberry Muffins for our breakfast this morning. Today I baked 12 pcs of Lemon Tarts for my ex-secondary school classmates' gathering tomorrow.

Weekend is here again ;) Peter will be home from his business trip, Renfred back from Tekong and our family will be reunited again :)

Have a blessed weekend 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment